I was a pupil at Marshland School and this blog is where I shared my learning. This blog has been archived, no further content will be uploaded or added. You are welcome to continue viewing posts, however commenting has been disabled.
Monday, March 16, 2020
Poem
Hey bloggers
Welcome back to my blog
This week for literacy we are witting poems and sending them to another school in Hamilton
We had to plan what we are writing about on a google doc and then show the teacher and after we Did all that we got given a post card to write our poem down and now it is going to be sent to someone at the other school
Here is the poem i am sending away
I hope you like it is there anything you think I could change comment down below your thoughts about my poem
See ya next time
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Brooke,
ReplyDeleteI think my school might be doing the same as your and we wrote poems to sent to a different school as well.
Next time double cheek your spelling before you post.
Good job,
From Clara