Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

SPCA




For Inquiry this term we  are learning about help lines for different scenarios
I decided to do a poster about the SPCA because I want to learn more about what they do
The task we had to do was pick a company that helps Humans or Animals in need
I chose the SPCA I think it is a really good company and I really want to learn more about it

If there is anything you thought I missed please comment down below so i can change it
Hope you like it

3 comments:

  1. Hi brooke,
    I like your poster on SPCA I did one to
    Maybe next time you could add more coulor and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Brooke,
    I really like your poster I think it is very aesthetically pleasing. I like how you added the picture of the cats so when know that the SPCA is about animals. I also like that you added the fact in the middle and made it big. Next time you could tell us about adopting an animal, but overall I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora brooke brock here i really liked your poster i loved the way you inspired yourself but next time you could add more but did you think about what you were going to do on this poster but good job ta ta ta.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.