Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

My website

Hello Bloggers
Welcome back to my blog
For this term we have been reading  a book named Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
After we finished the book we watched the movie
Then we had to make a site about the symbols,characters,themes and  Genre
Here is a photo of my website


 Have you ever made a website before if you have comment what you made it about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.