Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Verbal irony

   

Welcome back to my blog
Today we had to make a comic strip 
We could pick between 3 different types of irony  Dramatic irony , Situational irony and verbal irony
Me and India-Grace chose verbal irony  which means if somebody says one thing but means the opposite .
Do you like our comic strip  ?
comment down below if you would you change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.