Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Chocolate box

 Hello and welcome back to my blog 

For maths this week we have been making nets .

The first thing we had to do was pick a mystery box out of a bag that was filled with all different types of chocolate or biscuits

when we found out what we had we had to draw a net on a piece of paper and take a photo of it . 
Here is the photo of my net 

   

Then we had to cut out the net and make it into a box that would fit the chocolate in it 

Her is what my box looked like with the chocolates in it 

  

If there is anything you think I could change please comment .


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.