Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

The past and the present

 

  

hello and welcome back to my blog 
for the past few weeks for inquiry we have been learning about our culture. 
For one of the tasks about culture we had to research about what it was like in the past, and what it is like now for many different things . One of the things we had to find out was about what the tattoos were like when you got them in the past and when you get them now.

Here is a slide showing what I have learned .

      


If there is anything you think I could change please comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.