hello and welcome back to my blog
for the past few days in literacy we have been learning about combustion and what it is.
To show what I have learned i made a slide explaining about what it is .
Here is my slide.
I was a pupil at Marshland School and this blog is where I shared my learning. This blog has been archived, no further content will be uploaded or added. You are welcome to continue viewing posts, however commenting has been disabled.
hello and welcome back to my blog
for the past few days in literacy we have been learning about combustion and what it is.
To show what I have learned i made a slide explaining about what it is .
Here is my slide.
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hi Brooke
ReplyDeleteI really like you review on combustion. I learnt some great stuff about combustion and fire. I found it very interesting. I also really like they way that you laid it out.
Mckenna :)
Hi Brooke,
ReplyDeleteI like the way how you made a different slide for each question to explain that question.
Maybe you could write a bit more about what the task is?
Great job!