Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Enlarge a shape

 Hello bloggers 

welcome back to my blog 

For maths this week we have been learning how to enlarge a shape.

We got given shapes and we had to find the centre of enlargement and then we had to enlarge the shape .


Here is an example of a shapes enlarged 



    






In maths have you learned how to enlarge a shape ?

If there is anything you think i could change please comment down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.