Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

ISS module

 Hey bloggers

For my literacy task we had to make an ISS module.

If you don't know what the ISS module is it is used to get research about many things in space like to research about planets,stars and satellites and many more things . if you don't know what the ISS stands for it stands for  the international space station.


We had to add on  to the ISS module and make different things to do when you are in space so that you wouldn't get  bored .                                                                                                                                       we made this on mine craft  I added a bedroom, kitchen and a room to grow fresh fruit. 

Here are a few photos of the things I made. 



Have you ever made an ISS module ?

is there anything you think i could change comment down below 
see you next time 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.