Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

Rocket

 Hello and welcome back to my blog 

For this terms inquiry we had to make a rocket out of a plastic bottle,  card  and other materials 

We also had to make a video that explains how we made it and what rules do you have to follow to make a rocket. 

Here is a video about the rocket we made 

   

Have you ever made a rocket out of a plastic bottle?

I hope you like our video.

If there is anything you think I could change please comment .


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.